Trialpack Controlled Dosing Blister Packaging System
Fully Automatic Mixed Blister Packaging System for Clinical Trials
Trialpack 700 Two Camera Configuration
Trialpack Controlled Dosing Blister Packaging System are fully automatic blister packaging systems purpose designed for packaging clinical supplies. It permits the packaging of blister packs comprising two different products in freely programmable patterns with full camera system placement verification.
Based on a Pentapack blister machine, it comprises a control system based on the Trialpack PC Controller with control interfaces to individual dosing units and an extended vision system. The system controls two cameras and a signal interface to operate a controlled blister pocket dosing unit developed by Pentapack. This permits the automatic filing of two different products in a freely programmable pattern.
Individual Dosing Units
To guarantee 100% packaging security, an optional first camera will verify that each blister cavity is empty while the second and third one will verify the correct placement of the first and the second product according to the programmed pattern.
As with the standard Trialpack PC Controller, in addition to the standard Trialprint interface, the system optionally controls the activation of up to 5 filling pockets for each individal row, permitting the production of asymmetrical blister packs.
- The system is based on a Pentapack blister machine (1).
- After the foming station (2) blisters are transported to the filling area where the optional first camera (3) checks that the formed cavities are empty.
- An automatic filling system (4) for with independently operatable dispensers for up to five individual pockets fills the first product into the cavities in a pattern defined with the Trialpack Designer.
- A second camera (5) verifies that the filling operation has been completed as specified.
- After that the second product is placed by an identical filling system (6) in the remaining cavities and verified by a third camera (7).
- 100% reliable packaging of multiple pharmaceutical products for clinical trails into blisters.
- System able to package patterns of two different
drugs in freely programmable patterns into the same blister.
- Fully automatic execution of packaging program.
- Easy mouse-driven programming off-line programming using Trialpack Designer, Fleximation's PC based configuration application.
- Easy to use graphical operator interface provides extensive
safeguards against operator's error.
- Able to produce complete primary blister packs with full patient compliance information and labelling in a single step operation.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant audit trail.
[Home] [Products] [News] [Contact]
Copyright by Fleximation AG 2002/2021. Last updated 26. July 2021. No cookies are placed on visiting devices.